Comments for Light at the End of the Tunnel Syndrome:

Name: Kyle Bavender
IP: 192.195.234.26
Date/Time: 11/05/06 21:16:47
Driving music to some, partaking in acts of antisemitism to others, Light at the End of the Tunnel Syndrome is incredible. It is, for me, the best concentration song that I have in my collection. Nothing comes remotely close. When I need to focus on writing a paper before class or just to get to my work on a project, LETS is what I turn to first.

Thank you for making this song and for all of your other songs on this site. Here's to hoping it does not come to an end with "No More."

Name: Barzan
IP: 4.11.163.127
Date/Time: 09/17/04 17:59:41
Really, really nice job. I love the change of melody at around 6:50. I wish I had more music like this...

Name: Boogie Pop Nightmare
IP: 66.185.5.241
Date/Time: 08/04/04 14:02:21
I quite honestly have to say this is my favorite song on the entire site. You are making me want to shoot my attempts at music till it stops twitching. :P Passing your site around to some friends and fellow guilders, and they are really loving the music. Hope your music never dies.

Name: Xenomega
IP: 68.101.77.249
Date/Time: 06/05/04 20:24:12
Name: Shinywalrus
IP: 24.193.251.242
Date/Time: 12/15/03 19:44:47
I always throw stuff at Jews to this. It really is great throwing stuff at Jews music!

Re: have you though of throwing things at jesus why listening to this song..him being a jew...i bet that would be extra ironic you nazi.

Name: SA
IP: 207.207.127.248
Date/Time: 04/29/04 14:08:20
Wow. This has to be my favorite song on your site! I like the chanting, it fits it nicely. The best part about this, though, is the length: at around 12 minutes, it leaves me feeling satisfied, instead of some other songs that I wish would continue, but end at like 3. You know what I mean?

Anyway, great song. Especially love about 4'30 into the song. That's the most excellent part.

//SA//

Name: Shinywalrus
IP: 24.193.251.242
Date/Time: 12/15/03 19:44:47

Name: MaGi_TekK
IP: 165.123.172.227
Date/Time: 12/15/03 19:37:59
I always drive to this. It really is great driving music!