Comments for Odin's Wrath:

Name: Infamous
IP: 79.72.89.146
Date/Time: 07/29/08 11:51:21
Seriously.. i agree with everyone else, this is THE BEST remix ive ever heard in my entire life and its years old now but still stands up tall. Its beautifully done. You should be massively proud of this.

Name: Colin
IP: 70.148.255.5
Date/Time: 06/28/07 11:32:18
This serious is one of the best songs I have ever heard in my life, dude. Excellent job, I am a huge XG fan and it has a bit of everything for any fans out there. Keep up the good work, man.

Name: CasualT
IP: 24.155.196.88
Date/Time: 09/17/05 16:24:12
I'll listen to pretty much anything Xenogears related. I even picked up the game recently and played through it again.

But as for this remix, it's certainly not as focused and powerful as your other creations. What it comes off as to me is a large body (over 8 minutes worth!) of experimentation. There are a lot of nice variations and creative sounds in here. I really enjoyed the sharp synth starting around 2:10, definitely spices things up. You manage to keep a lot of creativity flowing with variations upon variations throughout. Transitions from song to song are a bit abrupt.

I think what I'd really like to hear is you breaking this up into its component influences and make a new song for each of the original sources. BTW, why isn't this piece on OCRemix.org?

Name: Ben
IP: 66.58.98.122
Date/Time: 04/20/05 20:12:45
This one is awesome. I don't think its getting the credit it deserves. Its just more subtle than your other stuff. I love the synth parts. And the length.

Name: Vero
IP: 65.179.41.162
Date/Time: 01/23/05 23:48:32
I didn't see anything really special about this. It just sounded like a medley. It was still pretty good though.

Name: Belthesar
IP: 12.214.177.153
Date/Time: 01/23/05 10:09:33
Sounding pretty good here Star. Sounds a bit thin... but I haven't had a chance to listen to it at home, so when I get home from work I'll rate it differently prolly.

-Belthesar

Name: Capcom
IP: 159.191.12.25
Date/Time: 01/11/05 10:06:35
Star, stop cheating on Monster Hunter!!